Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cornbellys

On Friday we met up with Diane and Richard and their kids at Cornbellys over at Thanksgiving Point for a little Halloween fun! Since we have never lived here before we have never been before so we were in for a treat. I knew the kiddos would have fun and they certainly did! They had all kinds of fun things to do... Bouncy houses, mini corn mazes, wooden trucks/toys to play on, a cow train to ride... the list could go on and on. We planned for the perfect day too because the weather was beautiful! We had such a blast I think this is going to have to be a yearly tradition while we live here!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast for the boys! I have been in their big corn maze but I don't care for them. It looks like the mini-corn mazes weren't bad. I am glad they had so much fun. I didn't know they had all that down there.

    ReplyDelete