Friday, September 30, 2011

Dinosaurs!

Today instead of a preschool lesson we took a family trip to Thanksgiving Point to their Museum of Ancient Life. Cameron was so excited to go to "the dinosaur museum" as he calls it. First we walked through all of the museum and saw the dinosaur bones and fossils and all kinds of fun little exhibits they have. Then we spent some time at a little exhibit they have where the kids get to play in water and sand with trees and dinosaurs. They loved that! Then lastly, Camerons favorite as he told me, we got to excavate some bones! He was in heaven, we had to practically drag him out when we were ready to leave, he could have stayed all day. Connor liked it too of course. We will definatly be going back again!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you all had a wonderful time. I wish I could have been with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad they have it interactive for children. I am glad they enjoyed themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let us know next time you go back, my kids love that place.

    ReplyDelete